General shipping info:
- Seed orders will ship out via First-class mail (typically 2-4 days transit time).
- We are proud to offer some of the quickest shipping in the industry. Our seed packages almost always ship out within 24-48 hours of payment.
- Live plants and unrooted cuttings orders will ship out via Priority mail (typically 2-3 days transit time)
- Plants, rooted or unrooted, ship out on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY
- We take a photo of every order before we ship it out so we have proof of the condition of the packaging and its contents at the time of shipping, for your sake and ours.
- You will receive an automated email with a tracking number once your order is fully packaged and ready to ship. Please keep in mind that tracking info may not update until the following day.
- If your package does not arrive to the address your order was addressed to we will reship your package. (We consider the tracking and delivery reports provided by USPS to be final proof of delivery, so if it says your shipment was delivered, we consider it delivered.)
- If you have any questions please send us an email.
- Seed orders — $5 flat-rate shipping
- Unrooted cuttings orders — $9 flat rate shipping
- Rooted plants* — shipping rates vary based on weight and geo-location (Prices range from $10 to $45)
*Our plants in 1-gallon or 2-gallon pots can be LARGE, so we must cut them back to fit in the shipping box, thus no rooted plants will be taller than 22 inches upon shipping.
International shipping (Canada and European countries):
- $8 shipping cost
- Please note that international shipments to Canada and European countries must meet a $20 minimum order amount before an order can be placed.
- International orders will NOT be sent with a tracking number because they will be sent as a letter (snail-mail).